ALL-IN ALLVIN is here to stay [multi year extension]

MeanSeanBean

35 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

oh man, now thats going to scare some folks. 

Who knows? Selling high on someone like Brzustewicz could be a great move.

Great offensive D man but is he a future NHLer? Hard to say. He definitely has hype right now though.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Well good news.

The Vancouver Giants have a projected #31 Pick.

Colton Roberts, 6'4" 195 lbs. RHD.

21 points in 46 games, the issue is does the -35 show he needs a ton of work?

Or he's a good defenceman on a lousy WHL team?

But we will have pick #32 😉

• ThereItIs 1

11 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

A true man will admit his mistakes and move forward in life. Everyone makes mistakes. Nobody is perfect. If a man can’t admit he is wrong and keeps sticking to his guns even though the entire world knows he’s wrong then that is a sign of a truly weak person. 

I can and have admitted my mistakes.  There is nothing that will convince me that the character issues of this management group are acceptable.

Great signing! So glad we re-upped him.

Like I said in another thread, I had my doubts when PA and JR first came in and were preaching patience and their approach was similar to Benning's in a focus on retooling, drafting, reclamations, hidden gems, etc.

My issue was that they weren't reading the room properly. They couldn't just come in and say the same things we've been hearing for 7-8 years. They needed to recognize that. 

But they course corrected and figured that out fairly quickly. Allvin is exactly what we've needed in someone who knows how to actually walk his talk and get things done.

Allvin's moves and overall approach have been smart, sound, and precise. This is what winners look like.

If anything, Allvin and co. are exposing decades of bad decisions of previous management regimes. 

Now let's get back to business and win the Cup!

Edited by Dr. Crossbar
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

• MeanSeanBean changed the title to ALL-IN ALLVIN is here to stay [multi year extension]
2 hours ago, Jaimito said:

I see a lot of other strikingly handsome heads responding to this discriminatory comment. 

Most balding men would know the hair doesn’t go away it migrates elsewhere. So how the hell does this troll know their asses are bald. They could very well be quite fuzzy. 

• Haha 1