[GDT] Around the NHL [February 2024]

I'm surprised Vegas didn't get that call. Textbook cross checking and it caused possession change with empty net. I guess 5 power plays in a row for Vegas was all they paid for. 

Edited by Joshua.Guy
  • Vintage 1

25 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

I'm surprised Vegas didn't get that call. Textbook cross checking and it caused possession change with empty net. I guess 5 power plays in a row for Vegas was all they paid for. 

The refs did everything to try and hand that game to Vegas.

Guess they changed their bets to a Wild win.

6 hours ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Wild win! Vegas is dropping. 

2 hours ago, DeNiro said:

Lol that’s the best they could come up with??

Thats not even bad. Reilly came across the ice full steam and cross checked him in the head unsuspectingly…

Media is in full suckup mode. It's embarrassing really. 

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Coconuts said:

Context: the guy who spread the Kevin Hayes rumour and got completely ripped to shreds by Torts the day after

Toronto has Simmons, Edmonton has Matheson... who is our SanFillipo here in Vancouver?

1 hour ago, Miss Korea said:

Context: the guy who spread the Kevin Hayes rumour and got completely ripped to shreds by Torts the day after

Toronto has Simmons, Edmonton has Matheson... who is our SanFillipo here in Vancouver?

That remained me the famous quote by Burke:" This business is full to the rim of beggars and lowlives, and these scumbags screwed it up for everybody else"

3 hours ago, Coconuts said:

No clue, but it'd be funny if it were Allvin 

Nah, Ken Holland.  He doesn't want to admit picking Zadina over Hughes was a mistake.🤔

• Huggy Bear 1