[GDT] Around the NHL [February 2024]

6 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

No one’s saying he shouldn’t react. Cross checking someone to the side of the head is the issue.

Complete chicken shit move. And then he ran to the dressing room after like a cat. 😂

Edited by DeNiro
  • Cheers 1

I think LA likes to matchup Danault against McDavid - he always seems to be a pain in his arse.  This tweet is from last year but the stats are kidna consistent, even in the playoffs.

Just now, Rip The Mesh said:

He must have been listening to her;

Except they’re still soft and now dirty. 😂

You wanna be tough drop the mitts! Don’t crosscheck a guy in the face and then run away. That’s the opposite of tough…

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Darius said:

I think LA likes to matchup Danault against McDavid - he always seems to be a pain in his arse.  This tweet is from last year but the stats are kidna consistent, even in the playoffs.

Danault has quickly become an indispensable player on that Kings roster.  Montreal made a big mistake letting him go.

image.png.23a9396dd5d76d56b6512ddd755c1a04.png

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

Danault has quickly become an indispensable player on that Kings roster.  Montreal made a big mistake letting him go.

image.png.23a9396dd5d76d56b6512ddd755c1a04.png

TBH I was hoping Lindholm can match some of what Danault does for LA.  

53 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

So his players have the right to crosscheck guys in the head? 😂

What a bonehead!

I see sooooo many defending Reilly.  It feels like some sort of bizarro world.  He crossed checked him in the face.  Doesn't matter if he "didn't mean to" or Greig deserved it for show boating.  Ron, what would you say if this was Burrows that did that?  You would've tried to run him out of the league a 2nd time.