★[GDT] 2024 All Stars Weekend Feb 1-3

Deb your very nickname Deb Loves Canucks is all anyone needs to know. I find it hard to find any appreciation even a player like McD when I grew up in an era when Gretzky spanked Vancouver multiple times a season. Even when he played in LA it seemed every damn milestone was against Vancouver. So I have no love for Calgary nor Edmonton.

I can respect good hockey players. This is why I do not have an attachment to the downhill skate or the flying V. It still causes me pain. Bad enough Edmonton won mulitple cups. But Calgary winning one before Vancouver cut deep. I love hockey, but Vancouver will always be my home team. Just as Team Canada, battered reputation and all is still the team I cheer for on the International Stage. I have teams I like. But there's only one NHL team I love. My bucket list has the Spengler Cup, and I'd love to see a game in Sweden.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Anyone notice Matthews was like the only one in the accuracy competition who didn’t go fist bump the passers, what a douche.

Lol demmer dogged the calgary goalie but it's the all star week, doubt any of them take it seriously 

11 hours ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Anyone notice Matthews was like the only one in the accuracy competition who didn’t go fist bump the passers, what a douche.

It's ok.

He mooned them as they left the building.

Much more personal.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Barn Burner said:

That's why McBaby can't look him in the eyes. 

He's afraid of JT, as he should be. 

I find it hilarious how they both don’t really acknowledge each other lol. I guess getting rocked in the face and then having to watch your boy (Hyman) get beat the shit out of will do that.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Odd. said:

I find it hilarious how they both don’t really acknowledge each other lol. I guess getting rocked in the face and then having to watch your boy (Hyman) get beat the shit out of will do that.

True. That'll do it! 

• Cheers 1

4 hours ago, IBatch said:

Soooo... JT Millers McDavid's Dad?     Makes sense, has the feel of a boss where as McDavid has the feel of something else.   A teenager maybe?

Jean Belivaue would blush if you said he was great or made a compliment, and straight away talk about his teammates.   Gretzky, was modest to as fault, always about team first, he helped everyone around him going back to his grade school days, a natural leader to go with the skills.     McDavid just doesn't have the same appeal.    Amazing hockey player, and absolutely deserves the praise and $$ for his hard earned work, but the camera sure isn't always his fan, same as the TV when he speaks.   

Season 1 Fairfax GIF by Amazon Prime Video
i was talking about JT - fatherhood has been good for him Bruh…

lol