★[GDT] 2024 All Stars Weekend Feb 1-3

4 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

Canucks have 6 all stars plus a coach, and they show 2 1 second clips of them in that 2 minute intro.  Mitch Marner had more screen time than the Canucks combined

Well it is in the center of the universe lol

1 hour ago, Odd. said:

I find it hilarious how they both don’t really acknowledge each other lol. I guess getting rocked in the face and then having to watch your boy (Hyman) get beat the shit out of will do that.

He knows, JT will put him over his knee, and teach manners, if he misbehaves...

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, -dlc- said:

The fact that McDavid's being wishy washy about the cash tells me he wants to keep it and slide under the radar:

"Maybe donate some of it, some of it to teammates...we will see". Maybe??? Some????

You know, when it was all about photo ops with Ben, McJesus was all over it. In there like a dirty stinky shirt (although, put your damn arm around the kid).

How about donate the entire thing to the cancer organization in his name/honour? Ya turd.

424949153_10160748270120549_799005388618

https://nationalpost.com/sports/hockey/nhl/mcdavid-wins-all-star-skills-competition-and-takes-home-1-million

Maybe he wants to announce it his own way on his own time. I don’t really hold that against him.

I know in the past players have given the money to the training staff and equipment guys. Maybe he wants to surprise them.

I like poking fun at McDavid but we’re assuming too much here.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

Canucks have 6 all stars plus a coach, and they show 2 1 second clips of them in that 2 minute intro.  Mitch Marner had more screen time than the Canucks combined

We’re fortunate to have even gotten those 2 minutes. 

:classic_laugh:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, -dlc- said:

The fact that McDavid's being wishy washy about the cash tells me he wants to keep it and slide under the radar:

"Maybe donate some of it, some of it to teammates...we will see". Maybe??? Some????

You know, when it was all about photo ops with Ben, McJesus was all over it. In there like a dirty stinky shirt (although, put your damn arm around the kid).

How about donate the entire thing to the cancer organization in his name/honour? Ya turd.

424949153_10160748270120549_799005388618

https://nationalpost.com/sports/hockey/nhl/mcdavid-wins-all-star-skills-competition-and-takes-home-1-million

What a clown comment.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/oilers-mcdavid-pledges-100k-towards-ben-stelter-fund/sn-amp/

Who cares who won the skills comp and what he does with his money? 

• Wiener 1