★[GDT] 2024 All Stars Weekend Feb 1-3

1 hour ago, Moeknows said:

Don't like the Oilers, don't like  Mcdavid...but He really has some awesome individual skills..and I'd rather see him win it then Makar...but reallyI dislike everyone not in a Canucks Jersey

Mcdavid is Canadian. Glad he won. Glad Makar came second. But not as glad as if CANUCKS HAD WON. When he plays for us in the olympics, I will be a big fan.

Edited by Malibu

1 minute ago, Alflives said:
2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Sorry RHL. Alf hates McPimple on every level and only wishes for the absolute worst for him. 

Lol.  You actually thought I enjoyed the All Star competition.  Bless your furry little heart.  ❤️ 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

What they should've done is have the award go to a charity of their choice.  The fact that Kucherov didn't even try was a total joke.  He agreed to participate in the contest.  He could've just let someone else go.  At least if it's for charity he'd try.

Kooch and tge TBsy guys have their Zcups. They have checked out and just want to cash their checks. Rare now for guys to put winning ahead of money after they have a Cup. 

At one point, Bieksa said he discovered the pucks that they used during the whole skills event weren’t frozen pucks. How weird is that? That’s all NHL players use… frozen pucks. Why weren’t they frozen? It’s no wonder there were so many flubbs with them - the feel must have been very different.

1 hour ago, Captain Kirk said:

McJesus better be donating all of that cash to a good charity.

I thought about that too and figured even though I would donate it if I won I wouldn’t announce so beforehand as to not get the hopes up for my charity, I’ll be both surprised and disappointed if he doesn’t donate it.