★[GDT] 2024 All Stars Weekend Feb 1-3

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I only enjoyed it because you'd get maybe 30 games on BCTV, 1-2 Hockey Night in Canada Canucks games, and 8-10 TSN games. So you were lucky to see 50 games. And there wasn't a lot of choice on out of market games. (I miss French CBC you could at least watch Montreal games there.)

Once you got regular NHL games in the early 2000's the All Star game lost a lot of appeal.

Yup I remember those days..

Anytime you got to watch a hockey it was awesome because it's wasn't anything like it is now..  

I used to love listening to CKNW 980 post game show on the radio. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

27 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Not assuming, those are his words and they told me what I needed to know. He hasn't decided yet. For me, should be a no brainer.

And aren't you assuming something (maybe he wants to...) and not holding it against him prematurely?

You’re filling in information based on one quote, I’m saying there might be more to it.

Holding it against him prematurely is exactly what you’re doing. Why does he owe that information to that interviewer?

Edited by DeNiro

3 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

My mom, dad and I used to listen to games in the kitchen while making dinner...it was so funny. At times, we'd be huddled around the radio like we were "watching" the game. Lions too.

We went 3 hours up the road to watch a few Lions games in Mt Currie back in the blackout days.  The highway hadn’t fixed up yet but we had family up there.  
It was worth the trip!

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Wiggums said:

Hell yeah.  I'm going to van pens Feb 27th

Sid is probably my all time favorite player outside any Canuck

I went to game last week vs CBJ

Zadorov looks like a beast out there. He's a big man and fast. We couldn't stop talking about his size and speed. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, WHL rocks said:

I went to game last week vs CBJ

Zadorov looks like a beast out there. He's a big man and fast. We couldn't stop talking about his size and speed. 

Yeah I don't get the trade speculation.  Love that guy

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1