★[GDT] 2024 All Stars Weekend Feb 1-3

Just now, Alflives said:

Foster Hewitt, Danny Gallivan, and Bob Cole are legendary. Chris Cuthbert? 

I grew up with Cole, Robson, Hughes  and Cuthbert. 

They’re the guys that called all the most important games of my life thus far, so for me they’re all amazing. 

I enjoy Cuthbert’s enthusiastic calls and after goal comments. Hypes me up. 

To each their own. I won’t apologize for who I appreciate. 

• Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Hughes had three assists in that game and Petey had a goal.

Not sure what else you wanted.

I don't know, maybe win the game and not have Miller as the only guy in the finals of the skills. 

2 minutes ago, 24K said:

I don't know, maybe win the game and not have Miller as the only guy in the finals of the skills. 

A lot of good players there. 

Miller did damn good. Petey won an event. Hughes was the fastest defenseman.

Lots of good things.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 24K said:

I'm really sorry that had to happen. Even though it's really simply a showcase that means notta in the grand scheme of things, Miller will feel the shits about it

Trust me.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

I'm not sure but there's gotta be a practice or two before start playing again..

Everyone's been vacationing or at the allstar Game they need to get a solid skate in before playing a game again. 

They play Tuesday in Carolina. Not much rest time for our All Stars. And Lindy has to get back to Calgary pack some bags and get to Van. He's going to be wiped.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Enigma said:

They play Tuesday in Carolina. Not much rest time for our All Stars. And Lindy has to get back to Calgary pack some bags and get to Van. He's going to be wiped.

I think he's going straight to Carolina Sun.  That's what he said in an interview.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Enigma said:

I recall hearing the Canucks practice tomorrow, (Sunday) and that Lindy is travelling directly with the team to the next location.  Don’t quote me though. 

5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

They can’t have someone pack his bags and send them to him?