★[GDT] 2024 All Stars Weekend Feb 1-3

I know people are just chomping at the bit to replicate Biebs fashion style. No worries, folks, I've tracked down his stylist and found out how to get the same wtf he's wearing.

424655946_10160750110995549_493163239638

425643238_10160750111040549_361448271613425359415_10160750111015549_813362955293

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, HKSR said:

The best thing the NHL could do is ACTUALLY take the fastest skaters around the league, the guys with the hardest shots, etc to go to the all star weekend specifically for the skills portion.  I'm sure there's guys in this league that can shoot the puck harder and skate faster than most of the guys that were competing at the skills this weekend.

They used to do something like that in the distant past.

1 hour ago, The Colt 45s said:

They used to do something like that in the distant past.

When?  I remember them doing super skills, but didn't think they translated that to all star weekend

20 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

I heard in the past somewhere that he used skates that aren’t your typical NHL skates. Like they had really wide blades or something.

Does he still use those? Is that the reason for his falling? Hard to believe an NHLer could be that bad on their edges. Maybe time for Petey to switch it up?

For the last while, I've thought the Canuck's tremendous success this year would taper down somewhere around the all star break. 

Man, I think I was very wrong. Now I think we're going to blow through almost every team we play and that's a hell of a great way

to go into the playoffs. Like that word? Playoffs !!!

• -AJ- unpinned and unfeatured this topic
39 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

I like that part when he is talking about having another day off in a few days. Always,  when I come from a vacation, I am so tired after a few days of work, so I am with RT on that one

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, DeNiro said:

I heard in the past somewhere that he used skates that aren’t your typical NHL skates. Like they had really wide blades or something.

Does he still use those? Is that the reason for his falling? Hard to believe an NHLer could be that bad on their edges. Maybe time for Petey to switch it up?

I don’t remember he fell as much as a rookie and he got some advice to change the angle back then and he had more problems after that.

But I don’t remember exactly when…

Lots of talk about Kucherov getting suspended and may cost him the Heart trophy for his actions at the all star event.

To me the event has nothing at all to do with regular season play.I mean the guy played up the fans with eaves getting them more into it.

I don't know if he will win the trophy but the all star game shouldn't ever count for winning or losing it.

So far Hughes has meant more to our team then him to TBL anyways.