Cheaper RHD option that could probably slot in on our 2nd pairing right now. You know him he’s unhappy! Can we somehow swing a Lekkerimaki+ for Jiricek? Love Lekkerimaki but if you can flip a winger prospect for a RHD you have to take it. 

Or you just go to a lesser extent with Columbus and deal middle picks and or a middle prospect for Peeke. He could fill in for Myers next year at a cheaper rate so we can pay for the other guys.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, flickyoursedin said:

Cheaper RHD option that could probably slot in on our 2nd pairing right now. You know him he’s unhappy! Can we somehow swing a Lekkerimaki+ for Jiricek? Love Lekkerimaki but if you can flip a winger prospect for a RHD you have to take it. 

Or you just go to a lesser extent with Columbus and deal middle picks and or a middle prospect for Peeke. He could fill in for Myers next year at a cheaper rate so we can pay for the other guys.

Jiricek for Lekkerimaki was discussed in depth in the other thread and folks here really don't like him.  I think his complaints about CBJ are completely valid but that's beyond the point.

Andrew Peeke was so disappointing this year he already got scratched over 30 games on a team that's last place in their division.  What value would he have on a team with big playoff aspirations?

• ThereItIs 1

7 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

Jiricek for Lekkerimaki was discussed in depth in the other thread and folks here really don't like him.  I think his complaints about CBJ are completely valid but that's beyond the point.

Andrew Peeke was so disappointing this year he already got scratched over 30 games on a team that's last place in their division.  What value would he have on a team with big playoff aspirations?

If we can throw a 4th and get Peeke then I'd be down.  He's had swaths of DNPs in his game log this year, so if Columbus doesn't value him he can be a depth guy here.
I'm actually on board with Jiricek for Lekkerimaki too.  If is drive to win and play well is as great as his words about wanting to be in the lineup, then he can be a great contributor here for years to come.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Phil_314 said:

If we can throw a 4th and get Peeke then I'd be down.  He's had swaths of DNPs in his game log this year, so if Columbus doesn't value him he can be a depth guy here.
I'm actually on board with Jiricek for Lekkerimaki too.  If is drive to win and play well is as great as his words about wanting to be in the lineup, then he can be a great contributor here for years to come.

You can be “on board” all you like. But we have smart management now. Benning, the Moran, is gone. 

5 hours ago, Phil_314 said:

Oh good... he's well rested! 😉

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Miss Korea said:

Andrew Peeke sucks more balls than prime Michael Jackson.  Hard pass.

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1