[GDT] Tuesday February 6 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Carolina Hurricanes - 4:00pm PT/7:00pm ET - Raleigh

OldFaithfulcap

1 minute ago, Barnstorm said:

Wow ! 3 giraffes now. That’s nearly a tower. 

That’s what a bunch of giraffes is called… a tower of giraffes. 

Thanks for contributing @Optimist Prime @112.

I have a conspiracy of ravens on the property, so only fitting you get to enjoy a tower of giraffes. 

• Like 1

Just now, Googlie said:

Golf course I play used to have "a coalition of bunkers" on one hole (about 6 in a cluster).. Always thought that was cool

Most people call groups of beer 6 packs, cases....etc. I call them endangered.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Rip The Mesh said:

The up side is, they knew full well it was coming, and have done their share of scouting, even at the All star festivities ..

Didn’t they fly straight from Toronto to Carolina? That shaves 3000 kms off the trip…

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

it just occurred to me that once Soucy is healthy our D lineup is Hughes Hronek, Soucy, Cole, Zadorov, Myers. 

In that context, without thinking about his cap hit, I think Myers has found his natural spot in the depth chart. ; )

I think Zadorov is the #7 when everyone is healthy. Myers is a natural RD, and as we've seen the coaches don't sit him too often ... actually ever.

3 minutes ago, Captkirk888 said:

Didn’t they fly straight from Toronto to Carolina? That shaves 3000 kms off the trip…

Most of the team wasn't in TO.

1 hour ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Kuz gets 4 points, smiles a lot, gives people all the feels, Calgary fans go "awwww", and people here meltdown in an epic "I told you so"  tearfest rager. 

You heard it here first. 😉

He can score all the goals he wants. He wasn't scoring here. It was time to move on.

• Upvote 1
  • chaos 1

3 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

He can score all the goals he wants. He wasn't scoring here. It was time to move on.

This is true. I wish the best for Kuzmenko, honestly; I hope he gets back in form. He didn't fit under Tocchet's system and would have been dead weight into the playoffs. It was absolutely the right move to switch him out for an elite defensive (two-way) centre.

Edited by 112
  • chaos 2