[GDT] Tuesday February 6 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Carolina Hurricanes - 4:00pm PT/7:00pm ET - Raleigh

OldFaithfulcap

3 minutes ago, Chon derry said:

Can never have enough elias’s

I heard on the radio today that Ilya translates to Elias from Russian to Swedish, kinda like Antonio and Anthony.

And Ilya and Elias apparently means something like son of God or something similar. I heard it on the radio.

The God Line

• Like 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Yep. Still lack maturity. Let them right back in it when they have no business being in it. Canucks just for some reason can’t make things easy on themselves.

lack maturity at the top of the standings.  i wonder when they will mature

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

Wait, is this the guy who said something about my "radio face"? lol

Hahahahaaaa, I admit I was thinking of that comment when I decided to post this pic. LMAO, touche!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I am a little worried about Miller’s defensive play. He doesn’t seem to be pressing as hard like at the beginning of the year. Looks a little lazy out there lately.

When the game gets difficult, he does this. He’s always done this. 

Great player when things go smoothly but a guy who shouldn’t be captaining if the team runs into any kind of adversity.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I am a little worried about Miller’s defensive play. He doesn’t seem to be pressing as hard like at the beginning of the year. Looks a little lazy out there lately.

@-dlc-

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 2