[GDT] Tuesday February 6 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Carolina Hurricanes - 4:00pm PT/7:00pm ET - Raleigh

OldFaithfulcap

6 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I am a little worried about Miller’s defensive play. He doesn’t seem to be pressing as hard like at the beginning of the year. Looks a little lazy out there lately.

Miller for Monohan should have been the trade before Winnipeg scooped him up

Sarcasm for the uninitiated.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Curmudgeon said:

Zadorov with the major brain cramp on the too many men penalty. I wonder how much ice time he'll see in the third.

Big Zeke was the D with the puck and on the opposite side of the ice when the whistle was blown, furthest from the bench ... don't think that was on him.

Edited by Rocket-68

Just now, Curmudgeon said:

Zadorov with the major brain cramp on the too many men penalty. I wonder how much ice time he'll see in the third.

He's prone to noticeable mistakes.

Team that doesn't make the next big one will win the game.

6 minutes ago, Guntrix said:

When the game gets difficult, he does this. He’s always done this. 

Great player when things go smoothly but a guy who shouldn’t be captaining if the team runs into any kind of adversity.

You know that kind of game he plays is difficult to sustain through a full 60 minutes, right?

He picks his spots. 

When things go smoothly? Get serious...he drags the team along a lot when it isn't. Don't go back to this crap...Miller's awesome. Shouldn't be captaining? Well, he does captain whether he wears a C or not. It's pretty obvious. He and Quinn share the load and that's awesome.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1