Another Rh FO% ace

2 hours ago, Miss Korea said:

Just sign Jagr

I mean... it would be funny and probably not entirely a useless idea. The guy's 51 and still playing hockey. At this point, I don't know if I'd be surprised if he's still playing 20 years from now.

Edited by The Lock

Lol. Well since we won’t have much to talk about I’ll play along, I see a world where bjugstad would add a nice 4c upgrade on aman but even that being said, I got confidence podkolzin kicks the door down before the seasons up and sends suter down to play 4c to centre hogs and laff 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, RedRover said:

nic dowd would be perfect, but hes not exactly easy to squeeze in. 

im not jay beagke, but i liked him when he played for us.

You need to defrost yourself first,acclimate to modern hockey,and then think hard before you post that crap here.

On 2/5/2024 at 4:52 PM, Lemon Face said:

You need to defrost yourself first,acclimate to modern hockey,and then think hard before you post that crap here.

sure bud, what do you know about playoff hockey?

jay beagle is the gretzky of face offs, and was a huge loss for arizona. costs NOTHING, fits easily. has rings, no pauper.

its ok if you cant be constructive dear daughter,your slander says more about yourself than me twerp.

right hand centers... the teams legitimate center depth is laughable

pius suter and petey are close to dependable , but soft lefties. we have 3-4 legit lefty near 50% centers, and one righty...

its a matter of possesion primarily, and not necessarily offence.

Edited by RedRover
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedRover said:

jay beagle is the gretzky of face offs, and was a huge loss for arizona. costs NOTHING, fits easily. has rings, no pauper.

its ok if you cant be constructive dear daughter,your slander says more about yourself than me twerp.

pius suter and petey are close to dependable , but soft lefties. we have 3-4 legit lefty near 50% centers, and one righty...

Jay Beagle and Gretzky don't fit in the same sentence mate... just sayin. 

Also Lindholm, Petterson, Miller, Suter, Beagle, Aman doesn't exactly scream laughable centre depth. 

This team is alot deeper at C than most.. no knock on you or your opinions just stating facts. 50 min a game EP40 Lindholm, Miller, Suter or Bleugar are on the ice...

No lack of depth or anything to laugh about there's a reason we been top the league all year...

Edited by Bobby Lou
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, RedRover said:

63FFE88C-F02B-4AE7-A6BC-6E18F4F063F1.gif.ee2779b99a4edba666441d48b286e778.gif

4 hours ago, RedRover said:

Soon you will see it is not us.It is you.Cant even got mad at you.You dont live in reality or your hockey knowledge is microscopic.Gretzky and Beagle in same sentence say everything about you my daughter,nothing about me.

Edited by Lemon Face

3 hours ago, Bobby Lou said:

Jay Beagle and Gretzky don't fit in the same sentence mate... just sayin. 

Also Lindholm, Petterson, Miller, Suter, Beagle, Aman doesn't exactly scream laughable centre depth. 

This team is alot deeper at C than most.. no knock on you or your opinions just stating facts. 50 min a game EP40 Lindholm, Miller, Suter or Bleugar are on the ice...

No lack of depth or anything to laugh about there's a reason we been top the league all year...

Can you imagine if Gretzky could play like Beagle?

8 hours ago, Alflives said:

63FFE88C-F02B-4AE7-A6BC-6E18F4F063F1.gif.ee2779b99a4edba666441d48b286e778.gif

grabber by the tusks n ree.

we got dowd, we got scissons, the bston guy got clobbered so nevermind.

Its pretty methed up yall cant stay on task with the objective.

this country needs a good war.

Edited by RedRover
  • Confused 1
  • Cheers 1

40 minutes ago, RedRover said:

grabber by the tusks n ree.

we got dowd, we got scissons, the bston guy got clobbered so nevermind.

Its pretty methed up yall cant stay on task with the objective.

this country needs a good war.

Canucks v Leafs Cup Final. 

• Huggy Bear 1

Noel Acciari is exactly the player we need and wont get.

its interesting with ryan johnson in abby that no one plays like he used to ( kamikaze cant blame them)

i wonder what the price for luke glandening rental would be from tampa? we have a pretty good trade relationship with them, but too bad they are a buyer not a seller

Edited by RedRover

It's been almost a week now, and this thread has been sitting in TRS:
image.png.25ddae0a48a9e0c26463fb2fd8cb4255.png

I'm not seeing who the subject of trade is, who this rumour thread is for, or who's being signed - and there's no tag in the title to inform me.  Maybe one of these days the title will be updated?  Or the thread appropriately positioned in a different subforum?  One of these days?  Maybe?

mr-bean-waiting.gif

36 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

It's been almost a week now, and this thread has been sitting in TRS:
image.png.25ddae0a48a9e0c26463fb2fd8cb4255.png

I'm not seeing who the subject of trade is, who this rumour thread is for, or who's being signed - and there's no tag in the title to inform me.  Maybe one of these days the title will be updated?  Or the thread appropriately positioned in a different subforum?  One of these days?  Maybe?

mr-bean-waiting.gif

There is no subject here.Little bit about Gretzky reincarnation.If not him then Pinto,or dear god know who?Be careful .You can be called daughter or twerp,whatever what real meaning of that is.Alarming,Alfie understand his way of expression.Oooo boy

12 minutes ago, Lemon Face said:

There is no subject here.Little bit about Gretzky reincarnation.If not him then Pinto,or dear god know who?Be careful .You can be called daughter or twerp,whatever what real meaning of that is.Alarming,Alfie understand his way of expression.Oooo boy

Easy to understand. The thread is about the greatness of the Beagle.