[PGT] Nucks @ Canes - feb 6 2024

OldFaithfulcap

7 minutes ago, arsenalian said:

Just finished watching. Good, grind it out road win against a good team. Wow, is it just me? Or are Canes a super clutchy grabby team? Seemed to be getting away with a lot of stick holding and interference. Looked like a late 90s game.

Yeah they are very good at drawing penalties, saw a couple guys grabbing sticks to make it look they were being hooked and then looking at the refs for a call.......Sigh

• Cheers 1

20 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

It's extremely ironic that you're cheering for the team closer to us in the standings. Haha, I get it but wow ... what a season. Who saw this coming?

Well, it is Edmonton rolling on a streak built on playing a lot of bottom half teams. As for cheering for Vegas, yes for this game only and with the standings:

1) Canucks are 7 points up on Vegas

2) Canucks have a game in hand on Vegas

3) Canucks play Vegas 3 times (twice on the road and once at home)

Beat Vegas those 3 times and win the game in hand, well then, color me purple and call me Daisy - 15 points spread and coast into the playoffs from there. 

GO CANUCKS GO!

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

image.gif.7ed0e79d7660c1d0e03027a411da70d3.gif

Watching an animal suffer and die is really f’n funny eh?  

The SPCA considers snap traps inhumane I guess peanut brains chachi’s cant figure it out.

a lot of worthless trash added to my ignore list

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Made Tocchet's wish. 

https://www.nhl.com/news/tocchet-hoping-edmonton-doesnt-top-pittsburgh-nhl-record-winning-streak

“I hate when guys say they want people to break their records, I don’t want them to break our record,” Tocchet said during NHL All-Star Weekend. “But it is impressive and that team is playing lights out, they’re very dangerous.”

lol tocchet jinxed them.

• Vintage 1

9 minutes ago, Tofu_Bud said:

Watching an animal suffer and die is really f’n funny eh?  

The SPCA considers snap traps inhumane I guess peanut brains chachi’s cant figure it out.

a lot of worthless trash added to my ignore list

giphy.gif

• Haha 2