[PGT] Nucks @ Canes - feb 6 2024

OldFaithfulcap

Just now, Silent Man said:

Vegas in 5 , no real competition there

Y.

I think nux biggest challenges to get out of the west would be Avs, VGK, or Jets.  

Will be keen to see how they play against them in the coming months.  

5 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Y.

I think nux biggest challenges to get out of the west would be Avs, VGK, or Jets.  

Will be keen to see how they play against them in the coming months.  

I think it all gets down to goaltending, especially against VGK and Jets

Just watched the game after work!! Man Carolina plays a ugly trap something ugly style of game. Definitely a playoff style game we'll be facing. Bit our guys were ready. 

Zadorov set the tone with that hit on hair ball guy. Demko was steady eddie.

Our systems was the key. Everyone was working hard. Mik played better. Finally. In tough games like this I wished we had a better answer on the 4th line than Aman he's a bit of a wus, sorry, had to be said.

• chaos 1

46 minutes ago, Blitz-Pix said:

After tonight's games:  

Canucks Record in the last 24 Games 18-2-4 (40 points) 

Oilers Record in the last 24 Games  20-4   (40 points)  

Even after the Oilers epic 16 game win streak, it's hard to make up points on our Canucks. 

It's funny because the Oilers fans say we're only in 1st because of the loser points and they have 4 games in hand, lol. Have to win those games

• Haha 1
  • chaos 1

21 minutes ago, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

It's funny because the Oilers fans say we're only in 1st because of the loser points and they have 4 games in hand, lol. Have to win those games

And then they are still 6 points back if they pull that off.

Maybe if we didn't spank their lame asses, their goal differential would be better, too.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Blitz-Pix said:

After tonight's games:  

Canucks Record in the last 24 Games 18-2-4 (40 points) 

Oilers Record in the last 24 Games  20-4   (40 points)  

Even after the Oilers epic 16 game win streak, it's hard to make up points on our Canucks. 

Holy moly guacamole 

we have only lost 2 in 24???

Life Lol GIF by Chipotle Mexican Grill

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

I think the Canucks are the Cup favorites.  When Petey and Lindholm find chemistry and they will because they're too smart, but when they do the Canucks will have no weaknesses.  Jim Rutherford and his brass really are geniuses. They know how to build cup winners.  

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Just watched the game after work!! Man Carolina plays a ugly trap something ugly style of game. Definitely a playoff style game we'll be facing. Bit our guys were ready. 

Zadorov set the tone with that hit on hair ball guy. Demko was steady eddie.

Our systems was the key. Everyone was working hard. Mik played better. Finally. In tough games like this I wished we had a better answer on the 4th line than Aman he's a bit of a wus, sorry, had to be said.

That's right. Last year we had no system to fall back on if we weren't scoring. We were running around like chickens because of it. Now we are a much deadlier team and poised to do something never done before in the history of the franchise. Didn't watch the whole game. What did Aman do?