[Proposal] The Key To The Canucks Winning the Cup

Well, we are the PDO fraudsters of the league and we've only had one skater out long term this year (knock wood)...

.... so you don't really need me in this trade.

You sneaky Pete.  What about all of your proposals?  That's at least worth a bag of pucks these days, even with inflation.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Miss Korea said:

Well, we are the PDO fraudsters of the league and we've only had one skater out long term this year (knock wood)...

You sneaky Pete.  What about all of your proposals?  That's at least worth a bag of pucks these days, even with inflation.

I've included my spreadsheets!  That hurts just as much as my proposals lol

18 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I'm pretty sure I am the only one who actually got a trade proposal correct, well at least I was the closest anyways.  Yes, I did have quite a few of them, but I made a proposal for Lindholm and it involved Kuzmenko and our 1st and Hunter B so I deserve a big shout out IMO...

You're in... now you'll never have an accurate trade proposal again.

• chaos 2

20 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I'm pretty sure I am the only one who actually got a trade proposal correct, well at least I was the closest anyways.  Yes, I did have quite a few of them, but I made a proposal for Lindholm and it involved Kuzmenko and our 1st and Hunter B so I deserve a big shout out IMO...

If you want to be a sacrificial lamb that badly you can go too, it'd be weird to have just one of you and @HKSR around anyway 

Edited by Coconuts
  • Haha 2
  • chaos 1

2 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

you know what they say... even a broken clock is right twice a day 🤣

In case people don't believe me here was my proposal from January 29:

To Chicago:

Andrei Kuzmenko

To Vancouver:

2024 2nd round pick (LAK)

To Calgary:

2024 1st round pick

Linus Karlsson

Hunter Brzustewicz

To Vancouver:

Elias Lindholm (50% retention)

Chris Tanev (50% retention)

I only involved Chicago because I didn't think that Calgary would be interested in Kuzmenko.  So, if you take that out of the equation my proposal was almost bang on.  I also had Tanev included so my proposal was actually better than Allvin's.  Allvin gave up more than I did.  So maybe I should be the GM...   😊

This was probably the closest trade proposal ever made to the real thing, and plus mine was even a better deal than Allvin's because I had Tanev in there too...

49 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

In case people don't believe me here was my proposal from January 29:

To Chicago:

Andrei Kuzmenko

To Vancouver:

To Calgary:

2024 1st round pick

Linus Karlsson

Hunter Brzustewicz

To Vancouver:

Elias Lindholm (50% retention)

Chris Tanev (50% retention)

I only involved Chicago because I didn't think that Calgary would be interested in Kuzmenko.  So, if you take that out of the equation my proposal was almost bang on.  I also had Tanev included so my proposal was actually better than Allvin's.  Allvin gave up more than I did.  So maybe I should be the GM...   😊

This was probably the closest trade proposal ever made to the real thing, and plus mine was even a better deal than Allvin's because I had Tanev in there too...

Interesting.  😊

I had actually created a “Lindholm to Vancouver” proposal a few months back but with a different package.

The idea being that Lindholm would center a new 2nd line with the expectation that we’d reunite the Lotto line.

• Cheers 1

12 hours ago, Miss Korea said:

This is actually what scares me to be honest.  Probabilities state that we are likely due for an injury to a core player at some point.  While I think the Canucks are protected against any one long term injury to Pettersson, Miller, Boeser, Lindholm, and Demko, I still contend that this team is in significant trouble if Hughes goes down (maybe not significant trouble, but trouble to the point where we’d go from being elite to a 10-13 team).  

Hopefully, I am underestimating the impact of what Hronek would be able to do for us.