[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins, Feb 8 7PM EST (4PM PST) TD Garden, the Play 'em like it was Game 8 January 7, 2012 ... oh ya, Smash the Rat Too! Game

Can't We Just All be Civilized  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Marchand heading down the wing and Big Zeke meets him going full speed the other way and "accidently" leaves his feet delivering 245 lbs of rage to the Rat ... result 5 game suspension for Big Zeke and Marchand out for 4 weeks. Do you care?

• Yes, we are striving to win the Lady Bing and thus Pax Romana please
    • Hell no, Big Zeke should have elbow dropped him while prone on the ice for good measure
    • Well if it was an accident, then all is forgiven ... once the suspension is served
    • No, but should always try for a clean hit that borderlines on felonious assault - just short of course
    • None of the above, see my comments below

• Rocket-68 changed the title to [GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins, Feb 8 7PM EST (4PM PST) TD Garden, the Play 'em like it was Game 8 January 7, 2012 ... oh ya, Smash the Rat Too! Game
  • -AJ- featured and pinned this topic

Assuming this is going to be physical. As long as our team stands tall we can match them. 

As long as our Nucks stay strong on the blue line, heads up and cover the slot. This should be our time to shine.

EL has given an extra threat on 200 feet. He is a great addition.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

What's the deal with a 3:30pm start? US Holiday?

Ok, weird I swore I saw a 3:30pm start, maybe just someone did a typo on Sportsnet. It's showing 4pm. That makes more sense.

Edited by Ghostsof1915
  • chaos 1

Screw you Boston!  (bruins)

Rat face is my most disliked player in the league - which is not bad considering there's Perry and wilson floating around amongst agitating divers and off ice nobgoblins.

goooo Canucks!

Someone has just moved in next door and calls himself T.J.  I have apologised in advance for the numerous times I will call him J.T

Edited by Canadian_Kanga
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Another good team we're playing. 

Not quite as clutch and grab but more skilled and they attack as a 5 man unit. Going to be a tough game but I have faith they will rise to the challenge.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • chaos 1

At 5-0-1 I just had to call up Jen at Alf’s Empties Hotline fo another prediction and sadly they are going with the Bruins for the win.

Bad Alf’s Empties

IMG_1476.jpeg

Edited by Dumb Nuck
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PistolPete13 said:

Beautiful win. The boys really stood up for each other in that game. Its not to late to extract revenge on the Rat for that dirty hit on Salo. 

Rat such a piece of sh#t.

• Cheers 3
  • Vintage 1