[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins, Feb 8 7PM EST (4PM PST) TD Garden, the Play 'em like it was Game 8 January 7, 2012 ... oh ya, Smash the Rat Too! Game

Rocket-68

Can't We Just All be Civilized  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Marchand heading down the wing and Big Zeke meets him going full speed the other way and "accidently" leaves his feet delivering 245 lbs of rage to the Rat ... result 5 game suspension for Big Zeke and Marchand out for 4 weeks. Do you care?

• Yes, we are striving to win the Lady Bing and thus Pax Romana please
    • Hell no, Big Zeke should have elbow dropped him while prone on the ice for good measure
    • Well if it was an accident, then all is forgiven ... once the suspension is served
    • No, but should always try for a clean hit that borderlines on felonious assault - just short of course
    • None of the above, see my comments below

1 minute ago, RichterBelmont said:

I still don't know what else Hoggy has to do to get some real top 6 time. See what he can do with better quality linemates. I think he has earned an extended look. Gives it every night. Give him some more ice time.

I think they'll give Mik a bit of time with Petey and Lindholm.. I would guess if he hasn't done much in a few more games you might see a switch.

But I definitely agree, I think Hogs has shown enough to get into the top 6. As some people have said though, he doesn't need a Petey or Miller to produce, he drives his own line. I just think if he was given the opportunity for more than 2 games he would run with it, he's also one of our best puck retrievers which would be great to have on Petey and Lindholm's line.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RichterBelmont said:

I still don't know what else Hoggy has to do to get some real top 6 time. See what he can do with better quality linemates. I think he has earned an extended look. Gives it every night. Give him some more ice time.

He seems to play fine at the current mins and linemates. He never stick for long when playing higher and often got benched due to mistakes. 

Sometimes having protected min and matchup helps a young player.  

My guess is next season he'll move up, since they can't afford to keep everyone.  

BIG GAME TONIGHT!

Never more in my entire life ( 40  years ) as a Canucks fan have I wanted to see them beat a team so badly tonight.

Don't Puck with my heart Vancouver!

LET'S FAWKIN GO!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Googlie said:

Playing the odds .....

Casey DeSmith has a 3-4-0 record against the Bruins in his career.

Thatcher Demko is 1-1-0 against the Bruins in his career.

So after the game they’ll both be .500

Edited by Dumb Nuck
  • Cheers 2

11 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Why so much flames before nucks game sportsnet. Kuz yes, flames no

Cause the Canucks just don't seem to matter to them.

RT should be using that to pump the players up,I sure would.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Googlie said:

So Kessel sits in the press box for 30 games??

You need serviceable guys in the event of injuries.  Ideally, you don't want Karlsson or PDG in the lineup under any circumstances.

• Cheers 1

7 hours ago, Shift-4 said:

Stuck in an all day board meeting. It's killing me already. I'm going to want carnage tonight!

Go Canucks Go!

LOTSOFBADWORDS

Starting game late 

JCVD will come in later