[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins, Feb 8 7PM EST (4PM PST) TD Garden, the Play 'em like it was Game 8 January 7, 2012 ... oh ya, Smash the Rat Too! Game

Rocket-68

Can't We Just All be Civilized  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Marchand heading down the wing and Big Zeke meets him going full speed the other way and "accidently" leaves his feet delivering 245 lbs of rage to the Rat ... result 5 game suspension for Big Zeke and Marchand out for 4 weeks. Do you care?

• Yes, we are striving to win the Lady Bing and thus Pax Romana please
    • Hell no, Big Zeke should have elbow dropped him while prone on the ice for good measure
    • Well if it was an accident, then all is forgiven ... once the suspension is served
    • No, but should always try for a clean hit that borderlines on felonious assault - just short of course
    • None of the above, see my comments below

1 minute ago, Jim McMahon said:

I will say the Bruins play a more sound game. They are a better team and it shows. But that comes with years of success. Vancouver is finding their footing and will become a great team. I hate saying that 🤢 F you Boston. 

No.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Devron said:

I know what you’re saying. It’s just sometimes you make sound like we don’t have a great team here 

Well I know we have a great team it’s just frustrating that they have a chance to open a game up and have momentum and they just lay an egg. Complete opposite of what needs to happen. Three games in a row. Do they not talk 

about puck protection and playing with a purpose? Just looks lazy and that they don’t have to put the work in.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

1 minute ago, PeteyBoeser said:

We should just run into bruins player when we don’t have the puck

Did he impede the progress of the bruins player when he didn't have the puck?  That's interference, intent doesn't factor into it

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Well I know we have a great team it’s just frustrating that they have a chance to open a game up and have momentum and they just lay an egg. Complete opposite of what needs to happen. Three games in a row. Do they not talk 

about puck protection?

Perfectionism doesn’t work. 

• Cheers 1