[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins, Feb 8 7PM EST (4PM PST) TD Garden, the Play 'em like it was Game 8 January 7, 2012 ... oh ya, Smash the Rat Too! Game

Rocket-68

Can't We Just All be Civilized  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Marchand heading down the wing and Big Zeke meets him going full speed the other way and "accidently" leaves his feet delivering 245 lbs of rage to the Rat ... result 5 game suspension for Big Zeke and Marchand out for 4 weeks. Do you care?

• Yes, we are striving to win the Lady Bing and thus Pax Romana please
    • Hell no, Big Zeke should have elbow dropped him while prone on the ice for good measure
    • Well if it was an accident, then all is forgiven ... once the suspension is served
    • No, but should always try for a clean hit that borderlines on felonious assault - just short of course
    • None of the above, see my comments below

5 minutes ago, Reznor said:

I'm not concerned about the loss. Or even a bad game. Though this has been TERRIBLE. Nothing is going right at all. 

I'm a bit more concerned about the prospect of this being how our team matches up against this very good Boston team. (In anticipation of Vancouver being in the final with them.) Why do we have Myers and Zadorov if they aren't going to provide even a fraction of what we see from their team?

I'm positive that Zad and Myers will Amp it up in the playoffs. Smelling salts and pain killers.

Physical presences have bad games too. Shit happens.

I've seen enough of this canucks team to believe in them. This coaching staff won't tolerate it.

Like Tocc has benched Petey. Have you ever seen Green or Bruce do that? Did AV bench the sedins? This staff won't tolerate extended periods of shitty uninspired play.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Devron said:

Sometimes a kick in the ass is good. Look at Boston last year. Best reg season ever then a first round exit 

this was more like a kick straight to the beans

• Like 1
  • chaos 1

4 minutes ago, Mordekai said:

12mil players don't get off night like this. -4 
He hasn't been consistent enough all year to get 11+mil and now lindholm is taking over center for him.

Nah that's not true. 12 million dollar players do take nights off. It's an 82 game schedule. 

We will pay him a fortune and he will still have bad games. That's how it is. Athletes are overpaid.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, Breadnbutta said:

I'm positive that Zad and Myers will Amp it up in the playoffs. Smelling salts and pain killers.

Physical presences have bad games too. Shit happens.

I've seen enough of this canucks team to believe in them. This coaching staff won't tolerate it.

Like Tocc has benched Petey. Have you ever seen Green or Bruce do that? Did AV bench the sedins? This staff won't tolerate extended periods of shitty uninspired play.

Just one of those games unfortunately

• Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

I just dont know why he requested a trade or if he rescinded that request. 🤔 

I’m pretty sure he did but he’s had success this year so he’s more a 2B rather than a non top six. Probably has him feeling confident in his game for being showcased if that was still a possible path going forward. And if that’s the case this, we’ll miss his presence when he’s gone - which is why I think he stays. 

• Like 1

We've never finished a game with a more than 3 goal deficit. That record is on the line.

These games happen. The law of averages always catches up. It just sucks that it was against the worst team in the NHL. 

• Cheers 1