[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins, Feb 8 7PM EST (4PM PST) TD Garden, the Play 'em like it was Game 8 January 7, 2012 ... oh ya, Smash the Rat Too! Game

Rocket-68

Can't We Just All be Civilized  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Marchand heading down the wing and Big Zeke meets him going full speed the other way and "accidently" leaves his feet delivering 245 lbs of rage to the Rat ... result 5 game suspension for Big Zeke and Marchand out for 4 weeks. Do you care?

• Yes, we are striving to win the Lady Bing and thus Pax Romana please
    • Hell no, Big Zeke should have elbow dropped him while prone on the ice for good measure
    • Well if it was an accident, then all is forgiven ... once the suspension is served
    • No, but should always try for a clean hit that borderlines on felonious assault - just short of course
    • None of the above, see my comments below

I wouldn't mind a shorty so much if the breakaway was caused by a 100 mph shot rebounding off the goalie's pads. But this refusal to shoot, and pass, pass, pass mentality is killing our powerplay

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

Petey?  He was the only one doing anything on that play

Yeah, including giving the puck away that eventually led to the SHG

2 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

We need to put up a fight. Have some backbone. We're intimidated.

other than the two supreme F ups I thought the canucks were battling hard

• Cheers 1

Just now, Googlie said:

I wouldn't mind a shorty so much if the breakaway was caused by a 100 mph shot rebounding off the goalie's pads. But this refusal to shoot, and pass, pass, pass mentality is killing our powerplay

I wouldn’t mind it if the players were trying there best to get back and break up the play, but they are so lazy it’s embarrassing 

Just now, Jim McMahon said:

I believe the Canucks will come back better in the 2nd but man they better figure it out quick. Boston is picking us apart. 

The 2nd has been our worst period this season..Maybe the worked on that instaed of the PP?