[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins, Feb 8 7PM EST (4PM PST) TD Garden, the Play 'em like it was Game 8 January 7, 2012 ... oh ya, Smash the Rat Too! Game

Can't We Just All be Civilized  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Marchand heading down the wing and Big Zeke meets him going full speed the other way and "accidently" leaves his feet delivering 245 lbs of rage to the Rat ... result 5 game suspension for Big Zeke and Marchand out for 4 weeks. Do you care?

• Yes, we are striving to win the Lady Bing and thus Pax Romana please
    • Hell no, Big Zeke should have elbow dropped him while prone on the ice for good measure
    • Well if it was an accident, then all is forgiven ... once the suspension is served
    • No, but should always try for a clean hit that borderlines on felonious assault - just short of course
    • None of the above, see my comments below

I am so pumped to watch our Canucks play on a nightly basis. They play such an entertaining game. 

Canucks win 4-1 with Garland scoring the winner. Empty net goal by Boeser.

GCG!!!

3 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

What's the deal with a 3:30pm start? US Holiday?

Ok, weird I swore I saw a 3:30pm start, maybe just someone did a typo on Sportsnet. It's showing 4pm. That makes more sense.

3:30 is the pregame show with Sat n Dan usually before puck drop.

:towel:

This game will determine if the Canucks are for real. Nothing says a true test than matching up against the other top team in the league. I don’t think it will be a blowout. Will probably be a close game 3-2 or 4-3. 
Should also be a physical game. Yes the current Boston team doesn’t have the rockem’ sockem’ type but it’s the style of game they play. Even the lighter guys play heavy.

• Vintage 1

58 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Then came many many more, and counting . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...

I was there… amazing vibe in the building that eve…you knew he was gonna be a special player 

• Upvote 1

Just now, NucksIn50 said:

I really enjoy reading posters views and takes…. But I’m sorry this game will NOT determine if this team is for real because they have already validated the fact they ARE for real. 

The team is 53-23-9 under Rick Tocchet that is an 85 game sample, enough is enough with the “ how we measure up with this team or that team “ The Canucks are that team that teams need to measure up to us(Canucks) they have set the standard this year.

This team is rollin and going to be hard to tame, just glad they have an experienced mgt team and a championship type coaching staff that keeps the boys humble n hungry!

Go Canucks! :towel:

Good response but can’t blame our fans for having Post Traumatic Benning Disorder. 

• Haha 3
  • chaos 1

Just now, Believe In Blue said:

I personally want someone to lay out Marshand in his fugly rat-face.

The game itself should be a doozy. Top team in the West (and NHL) vs the top team in the East.

Go Nucks go

Alf never wants a pkayer to get hurt but in Marchand’s circumstances it’s okay.  It’s so hard not to want that little rat bastard to get his come up ins. 

• Thanks 1