[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins, Feb 8 7PM EST (4PM PST) TD Garden, the Play 'em like it was Game 8 January 7, 2012 ... oh ya, Smash the Rat Too! Game

Rocket-68

Can't We Just All be Civilized  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Marchand heading down the wing and Big Zeke meets him going full speed the other way and "accidently" leaves his feet delivering 245 lbs of rage to the Rat ... result 5 game suspension for Big Zeke and Marchand out for 4 weeks. Do you care?

• Yes, we are striving to win the Lady Bing and thus Pax Romana please
    • Hell no, Big Zeke should have elbow dropped him while prone on the ice for good measure
    • Well if it was an accident, then all is forgiven ... once the suspension is served
    • No, but should always try for a clean hit that borderlines on felonious assault - just short of course
    • None of the above, see my comments below

Just now, WanyeJetski said:

Any one know why Rick is thinking keeping thatcher in and/or not calling a time out…?

Timeout is a good question as for pulling Demko, he's had no chance tonight on any of the goals no real point in pulling him

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, SekaniCanuck said:

Man are we frauds? We never beat the good teams lol

Only team they haven't beat this season is Flyers. Avs and VGK only one game played.  

See how they respond that counts.  Every team can have a bad game.  Nux v Bruins in 2 weeks.

Jets down 3-0 to Flyers today.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Curmudgeon said:

Boston is the best team the Canucks have faced this season. They are strong in every position and they move the puck really well. They are the best the East has to offer and I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the Cup Final. Whether that will be against Vancouver remains to be seen, but this game is showing the Canucks how good they are going to have to be to make a deep playoff run.

I think it's a combination of Canucks not playing well and Bruins playing lights out after being humiliated by the Flames the other day.  The Bruins are not this much better than the Canucks. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1