[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins, Feb 8 7PM EST (4PM PST) TD Garden, the Play 'em like it was Game 8 January 7, 2012 ... oh ya, Smash the Rat Too! Game

Rocket-68

Can't We Just All be Civilized  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Marchand heading down the wing and Big Zeke meets him going full speed the other way and "accidently" leaves his feet delivering 245 lbs of rage to the Rat ... result 5 game suspension for Big Zeke and Marchand out for 4 weeks. Do you care?

• Yes, we are striving to win the Lady Bing and thus Pax Romana please
    • Hell no, Big Zeke should have elbow dropped him while prone on the ice for good measure
    • Well if it was an accident, then all is forgiven ... once the suspension is served
    • No, but should always try for a clean hit that borderlines on felonious assault - just short of course
    • None of the above, see my comments below

3 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I hate those labels, they're dumb.

Just another game. All that hype makes it more than what it is.

Exactly. Just another game, but in the media, they will make it sound like we are not worthy of being one of the top teams in the league simply because we got out played in this one

Either the boys aren't listening or on this rare occasion; Tocchet has coached and guessed this game in pathetical bad fashion.

I would have bet 100 bucks, it wouldn't have been this bad. 

Score a couple great goal or have a fight or two just to let the Brunsies know they were in a game..

Tochett will hopefully use the term soft because that’s what they have looked like tonight. Soft on the puck, on the boards. Def on the pp and in goal. All round soft effort. Hopefully they  come back with a vengeance next game but at show a respectable effort for the rest of this game.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Today on Sortsnet they said Tochette spent like 30 minutes on the ice with petey.I don't know what was discussed but Petey has sucked crap tonight.guess he didn't like what was said.

5 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

That's a pretty big ask. Canucks need a goal to stop the bleeding at least.

I welcome both, sometimes you need to get stomped in order to get a reality check

Better now than playoff time

Just now, Rip The Mesh said:

Either the boys aren't listening or on this rare occasion; Tocchet has coached and guessed this game in pathetical bad fashion.

I would have bet 100 bucks, it wouldn't have been this bad. 

Score a couple great goal or have a fight or two just to let the Brunsies know they were in a game..

Well, betting odds were like -135 Bruins before the game. 

Just now, Dude said:

Today on Sortsnet they said Tochette spent like 30 minutes on the ice with petey.I don't know what was discussed but Petey has sucked crap tonight.guess he didn't like what was said.

He wasn't great last game either.  

At least they have good communication.  

Just now, Mando27 said:

Good wake up call for the team.

Yup.

Shows that they aren’t that good and they need to work for every point.  Can’t just mail it in.

• Upvote 1