[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins, Feb 8 7PM EST (4PM PST) TD Garden, the Play 'em like it was Game 8 January 7, 2012 ... oh ya, Smash the Rat Too! Game

Rocket-68

Can't We Just All be Civilized  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Marchand heading down the wing and Big Zeke meets him going full speed the other way and "accidently" leaves his feet delivering 245 lbs of rage to the Rat ... result 5 game suspension for Big Zeke and Marchand out for 4 weeks. Do you care?

• Yes, we are striving to win the Lady Bing and thus Pax Romana please
    • Hell no, Big Zeke should have elbow dropped him while prone on the ice for good measure
    • Well if it was an accident, then all is forgiven ... once the suspension is served
    • No, but should always try for a clean hit that borderlines on felonious assault - just short of course
    • None of the above, see my comments below

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

They are a huge net positive though. Every shift they're in the offensive zone and they're also wearing down the other team. You'll take that on a third line every night. 

Y. They are not the problem for sure.   

But it's not likely they are killing it either.  

Bruins only lost 5 times at home this season. That's an amazing record. 

Edited by Jaimito

Just now, Mordekai said:

i am glad petey is getting benched. He is basically fault for 3/4 of the 4 goals or at least could have prevented it

probably the worst two periods I’ve ever seen him play.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, HKSR said:

And yet u still get people on here saying we should keep Mikheyev and dump Garland.  

Mikheyev has been a huge bust so far. Can't wait to get rid of him. I actually felt he dragged down the 2nd line more than Kuzzy did and that's saying something. Every play dies on his stick. Every. Play. 

• Like 1

Just now, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Best to decline the penalty until we fix our own problems on the pp

I wonder if a team can just put 4 skaters out during a PP.  

• Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, Breadnbutta said:

For the record.

Avalanche and Jets have both allowed 4 goals and are losing.

Jets are also getting shut out.

Good teams have bad games. 

This place is worse than reddit 

Eh you get used to it. 

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

Mikheyev has been a huge bust so far. Can't wait to get rid of him. I actually felt he dragged down the 2nd line more than Kuzzy did and that's saying something. Every play dies on his stick. Every. Play. 

Trying to start the Kessel rumor?