[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins, Feb 8 7PM EST (4PM PST) TD Garden, the Play 'em like it was Game 8 January 7, 2012 ... oh ya, Smash the Rat Too! Game

Rocket-68

Can't We Just All be Civilized  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Marchand heading down the wing and Big Zeke meets him going full speed the other way and "accidently" leaves his feet delivering 245 lbs of rage to the Rat ... result 5 game suspension for Big Zeke and Marchand out for 4 weeks. Do you care?

• Yes, we are striving to win the Lady Bing and thus Pax Romana please
    • Hell no, Big Zeke should have elbow dropped him while prone on the ice for good measure
    • Well if it was an accident, then all is forgiven ... once the suspension is served
    • No, but should always try for a clean hit that borderlines on felonious assault - just short of course
    • None of the above, see my comments below

3 minutes ago, bh90 said:

In a way if the canucks get their butts kicked tonight it might be good long term. Need to stay humble and hungry

They've needed a wake up call for over a month now and then they end up winning a few games playing the same lazy way and don't seem to want it like they did earlier in the year. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Breadnbutta said:

Good teams have bad games. 

This place is worse than reddit 

I'm not concerned about the loss. Or even a bad game. Though this has been TERRIBLE. Nothing is going right at all. 

I'm a bit more concerned about the prospect of this being how our team matches up against this very good Boston team. (In anticipation of Vancouver being in the final with them.) Why do we have Myers and Zadorov if they aren't going to provide even a fraction of what we see from their team?

• Cheers 2
  • chaos 1

Just now, Blue said:

Just checking in. How did they shut us out ? 

What happened here ? 

Canuckfanforlife82, it is your time to shine 

This ko'd me.

Well timed.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, jason10009 said:

Just got in. Stupid parent/teacher meeting. Someone please summarize the 1st and 2nd periods.  Thanks!

Picture s geeky broke guy with a small penis hitting on the hot chick.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, DarthMelvin said:

Can we not do better than Aman??? Is there no one else?

celebrity behavior GIF

Bains deserves a look. Not sure if he has what it takes but it's definitely worth a look. Aman has an extremely low ceiling. We at least have a chance at a third liner in Bains. 

• Like 1