[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins, Feb 8 7PM EST (4PM PST) TD Garden, the Play 'em like it was Game 8 January 7, 2012 ... oh ya, Smash the Rat Too! Game

Rocket-68

Can't We Just All be Civilized  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Marchand heading down the wing and Big Zeke meets him going full speed the other way and "accidently" leaves his feet delivering 245 lbs of rage to the Rat ... result 5 game suspension for Big Zeke and Marchand out for 4 weeks. Do you care?

• Yes, we are striving to win the Lady Bing and thus Pax Romana please
    • Hell no, Big Zeke should have elbow dropped him while prone on the ice for good measure
    • Well if it was an accident, then all is forgiven ... once the suspension is served
    • No, but should always try for a clean hit that borderlines on felonious assault - just short of course
    • None of the above, see my comments below

2 minutes ago, NoCupSyndrome said:

Some perspective:

Tonight marks just the 2nd time all season that the Canucks have trailed by 4 goals 

Think it's because it's the Bruins. Any other team would be more palatable.  

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

The only thing I hate about a game like this is the WTF club (Waiting To Fail) will chime in like they knew all along this team was trash. I've heard that word used already once...it's ridiculous.

Yep.  It’s one reason why I’m reluctant to read the PGT after a game like this.  

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

The only thing I hate about a game like this is the WTF club (Waiting To Fail) will chime in like they knew all along this team was trash. I've heard that word used already once...it's ridiculous.

You're putting it politely. It's beyond ridiculous. Crickets when we're winning. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Meh

Canucks will still be first in league after tonight.

This game will be wake up call

• Cheers 4

Just now, Shift-4 said:

Meh

Canucks will still be first in league after tonight.

This game will be wake up call

Totally.  82 game season, blowouts happen, even in playoffs too.   It's the response next game that matters more. 

Like to see how they respond next game.  

• Like 1