[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins, Feb 8 7PM EST (4PM PST) TD Garden, the Play 'em like it was Game 8 January 7, 2012 ... oh ya, Smash the Rat Too! Game

Can't We Just All be Civilized  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Marchand heading down the wing and Big Zeke meets him going full speed the other way and "accidently" leaves his feet delivering 245 lbs of rage to the Rat ... result 5 game suspension for Big Zeke and Marchand out for 4 weeks. Do you care?

• Yes, we are striving to win the Lady Bing and thus Pax Romana please
    • Hell no, Big Zeke should have elbow dropped him while prone on the ice for good measure
    • Well if it was an accident, then all is forgiven ... once the suspension is served
    • No, but should always try for a clean hit that borderlines on felonious assault - just short of course
    • None of the above, see my comments below

2 minutes ago, AnotherCanucksFan said:

What's going to piss the players off more - the 2 shorties? the 4-0 score? the shut out? or the lack of push back?

Don't think the players care too much about any of that based on their response.

The real question is what will piss Tocc off more

• Like 1

Just now, JayDangles said:

Don't think the players care too much about any of that based on their response.

The real question is what will piss Tocc off more

(and lack of shots with 17 on net )

Which do you think will piss off Tocchet more? I think it will be the start and sloppy play. All the goals were due to being out of position and chasing the Boston player.

7 minutes ago, AnotherCanucksFan said:

Yeah that is the most surprising thing. I thought the Canucks would have shown they were going to play good hockey today, but instead shot themselves in the foot several times. The most embarrassing game this year.

Yep.

Never looked like wanting it.

Teams will be playing harder just like this, for the whole second half of the schedule.

Don't bode none.

• Like 1

Just now, AnotherCanucksFan said:

(and lack of shots with 17 on net )

Which do you think will piss off Tocchet more? I think it will be the start and sloppy play. All the goals were due to being out of position and chasing the Boston player.

Definitely the two short handed goals.

That makes 5?SHG In the last 6 games... all by the top unit.

That's an unacceptable way to start a game.

• Sad 1