[Rumour] - Phil the thrill linked to Canucks

Remember! Salary Cap goes out the dump in the playoffs! Why not have another piece of arsenal in our holster basically for free!

Maybe this is Kessel's training camp will magically be ready like Kuucchh coming off an injury around the playoffs!?

• Cheers 1

29 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

A roster player will have to be waived and likely claimed.  When Soucy comes back Woo can go down.  Nobody else on the roster can avoid waivers so you are wrong.  Adding Kessel will very likely cost us a roster player.

Garbage decision to add a useless player on a whim.

BTW watch the tape of him in practice today.  Pathetic,

This is either funny satire or a garbage take can’t tell.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

8 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Or...

Blueger is having the best season of his career... also known as a career year at the age of 29 (turning 30 this year) playing with arguably the best 3rd line in franchise history.  Looking at his career, his absolute BEST season outside of this season was lower production than Kessel's worst season at 36yo lol.

We have some either very Moran fans or trolls. 

11 minutes ago, stawns said:

What I would do 

Hogz Petey Lindholm

Kessel Miller Boes

DK Blue Garland

Mik Suter Laff

Aman

PP 

Boes Miller Lindholm

QH garland

PP

Kessel Petey hogz

Hronek Myers

I like it. On a slightly related note I've heard people suggest a big body on the PP and Myers or Zadorov always come up. What about Joshua if they want a net front guy?

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

I like it. On a slightly related note I've heard people suggest a big body on the PP and Myers or Zadorov always come up. What about Joshua if they want a net front guy?

I do like DK on the pp, just not sure who he takes out there.  I guess Petey could take off Myers

Kessel or not, I think they need to balance the two pp's

• Cheers 2

29 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

Remember! Salary Cap goes out the dump in the playoffs! Why not have another piece of arsenal in our holster basically for free!

Maybe this is Kessel's training camp will magically be ready like Kuucchh coming off an injury around the playoffs!?

Hey, a little more ammo for the playoffs. You can never have enough.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, tas said:

come down from the ledge, the guy doesn't even have a contract. 

lol, no doubt hey

48 minutes ago, Strawbone said:

I would have hoped a player trying to make an NHL comeback mid-season would have been skating REALLY hard before coming in to audition, like at the pace of a real NHL training camp. It’s not like Phil doesn’t know what that’s like. From that short clip, it doesn’t look like he’s anywhere near top shape but I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt for a few more days. 

Still pulling for him, it’d be a great story. 

How can one tell anything from that short clip? They're not even doing full pace drills, or for any length of time.

4 minutes ago, stawns said:

I do like DK on the pp, just not sure who he takes out there.  I guess Petey could take off Myers

Kessel or not, I think they need to balance the two pp's

Yeah we've seen RT play unit #2 more the last couple games anyway. It's not like the first unit was doing much anyways. It's an option anyways for a more direct PP with less passing.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I like how this is all playing out. Kessel is checking things out as is Alvin. No one is getting caught up in any drama. All happening very calmly and organically. Although not certified organic. 

Thank God in Hockey Heaven Benning is gone and we have competent management again. It’s refreshing seeing new management dominate the league instead of being an embarrassment. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, tas said:

I see kessel as a 13th forward/cheerleader. 

With Kuzmenko gone, they could use a lighter personality in the room.  

Whether he cracks a healthy roster in the playoffs isn’t something I’d bet on, but it sure seems like a low risk option that could pay some big dividends.

1 minute ago, tas said:

I'd love to see it, but he'd have to blow the doors off I think. 

I think there's a spot for a fwd and Phil can put the puck in the net.  I'd be a little worried about speed if hrs on the same line as boes though

• Cheers 1