PGT - Canucks at Bruins - 02/08/2024

• PhillipBlunt changed the title to PGT - Canucks at Bruins - 02/08/2024

Settle down people. PP can win and lose us games. But this short handed goals against BS has to stop. Looked like Petey had a step on Heinen, and 2 strides later, DH was gone. I can’t wait to see what the pundits write about how Petey is as good as gone this summer. But that’s 4 losses to top teams where it wasn’t even close. But whatever. Let’s not cry about it and move on to the motor city and get back on track. 

Well we can all agree every team experiences a game like this. That being said, I think the boys need to take a close look in the mirror. Are they mentally tough enough to compete and enjoy success in the playoffs. Tonight they got caught in a pro-hockey past time, watching the puck. Just the humor the fans how about playing a little defense. 

• Like 1

Absolute garbage game by the Canucks. The homers will come in saying “we can’t win every game” “we are bound to lose some” blah blah blah. 

1. Where is everyone from the GDT that was claiming Boston doesn’t have any physical players anymore and who’s going to play physical for them? Boston played much rougher and tougher than us. Other than Zadorav/Joshua no one on our team played heavy. So much for having a big defence.

2. Petterson single handed my responsible for at least 2 goals today. This guy has a hard time back checking and checking his guy. Hughes also to blame on that one SHG. Gave up completely on the play and let Petey skate back alone. 

3. Canucks PP has not only not been scoring but have now let in 4 SHG in 3 games. Shake that PP unit up or play with 2 defence men until we stop letting them in!!!

4. Suter needs to be our 4C again take Aman out. Mikheyev does not belong in the top 6. 

Next game try:

Lafferty-Miller-Boeser

Petterson-Lindholm-Hoglander

Joshua-Bluegar-Garland

Mikheyev-Suter-Aman

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 3

7 minutes ago, Sergiomomesso said:

Settle down people. PP can win and lose us games. But this short handed goals against BS has to stop. Looked like Petey had a step on Heinen, and 2 strides later, DH was gone. I can’t wait to see what the pundits write about how Petey is as good as gone this summer. But that’s 4 losses to top teams where it wasn’t even close. But whatever. Let’s not cry about it and move on to the motor city and get back on track. 

Tells everyone to settle down and then continues to feed the fire

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Hoping that dumpster fire of a game was just a one-off and not a prelude of what's to come in the post season. I feel this is pay back for all of the fans who are jumping the gun and already writing the Canucks in as cup champs. We clearly still have a way to go and need to temper expectations. Just enjoy the ride that this season is. Making the playoffs was what I wanted this team to do this year, and it seems likely that they will make it. Anything after that is just gravy for me.

GCG!

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 1
  • chaos 1