[GDT] Saturday February 10 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Detroit Red Wings - 10:00am PT/1:00pm ET - Detroit

OldFaithfulcap

2 minutes ago, Breadnbutta said:

Unfortunately those players are rare and not available. Id love Tom Wilson on the Canucks 

Closest thing right now is a Lawson Crouse. Imagine him in our top 6. It’s the one area that management has not addressed. It’s a reason why I think teams aren’t afraid to face us in the playoffs.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

There we go. It’s all we needed. A hard working goal. Take note leaders on the team!!

Yep, Hogs and the life line I have no doubt , will be leaders for us in the playoffs.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, CanuckMan said:

F yeah Hoglander! This guys going to be a permanent member of our top 6 next year.

I like Hoglander but the only knock on him is his size so he needs to make up for it elsewhere ... like other smaller players have done. Hopefully he will get an extended look in the top 6 and see if he can deliver "that"

1 minute ago, Rocket-68 said:

I like Hoglander but the only knock on him is his size so he needs to make up for it elsewhere ... like other smaller players have done. Hopefully he will get an extended look in the top 6 and see if he can deliver "that"

Can't be worse than 1 goal in 23 games Mikheyev.