[GDT] Saturday February 10 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Detroit Red Wings - 10:00am PT/1:00pm ET - Detroit

OldFaithfulcap

1 minute ago, arsenalian said:

Aiee. Is Zad going to get a suspension from review? Looked like a hit gone wrong, not intentional, but I’m sure league will see it differently 😞

Again, intent isn't a factor.  I don't think he'll get more, but who knows

1 minute ago, arsenalian said:

Aiee. Is Zad going to get a suspension from review? Looked like a hit gone wrong, not intentional, but I’m sure league will see it differently 😞

I would think on this one the league will not hammer Big Zeke, it wasn't a predatory hit or intentional ... we shall see of course.

2 minutes ago, arsenalian said:

Knowing Parros it'll be a suspension because 95% of the time they make the worst decision possible. 

Just now, MikeyD said:

He ran into the back of a helmet...

I get that it hurts but there's no way he's concussed from that. Quote me, he will be back before the end of the game. 

Looks like he caught the chin. There is a little button in there that shuts people off. I've hit that button and had mine hit.. its there and doesn't take a lot.

1 minute ago, Mando27 said:

Guarantee that the Detroit player will be back in about 2 minutes and completely fine.

try explaining that to Stawna.  goodluck