[GDT] Saturday February 10 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Detroit Red Wings - 10:00am PT/1:00pm ET - Detroit

OldFaithfulcap

3 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Great breakdown. When you have the angle you never reach. Position over possession. 

From last GDT but illustrative .. like this ... hard to score if you are separated from the puck and pretty much everything else.

Edited by Rocket-68

Just now, Gawdzukes said:

Yeah, well at the very least I now have faith in management. If they re-sign him I'll accept it I just think there must be better options than chaos.

Anyways, c'mon here boys. Let's freaking go!

They certainly know what's up with him.

1 minute ago, Provost said:

Juulsen at his best reminds me of Hamhuis.  Decent at everything, not amazing at anything.

Myers can turn anything into a dangerous play… unfortunately that is only in his own end.

As Jim Robson said of another Canuck. "Always an adventure..."

• Cheers 2

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

It’s also concerning we are not dominating any parts of the game right now. We just look like a lower team in the league against so so teams. I just want to see stretches of total domination. Look like crap right now.

We've been the better team but all of the plays that were good scoring chances generated nada in terms of forcing the goalie to make a save. 

Just now, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Man I miss Carson Soucy. 

His calm presence is missing. Zadorov and Myers are making too many chaotic plays and reads on the ice.

He can’t get back soon enough. I really hope he can stay healthy once back a d through playoffs (knock on wood)

5 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Myers sure got beaten but DeSmith needed to play that better. Both Demko and DeSmith have been letting in goals they should be saving. 

Definitely, he's gotta see that and get down and be aggressive.  Paddle down or poke check

Low IQ shot by Mikheyev again. You're not gonna score with that muffin you wrist on net every time from there.

People harped on Garland for doing those and it landed him in the doghouse with Tocchet yet Mikheyev can do those all of the time and have a leash for days. 

Just now, -dlc- said:

And to show I'm not anti-Myers...good stick there to swipe that one away. Although he still screens our goalie and I'm not sure he should.

I’m with you Myers deserves all the criticism he gets, and Miller deserves all the love