[GDT] Saturday February 10 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Detroit Red Wings - 10:00am PT/1:00pm ET - Detroit

OldFaithfulcap

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

Nah, they'll get back to form.

All Star game put them in a relaxed/fun mode....they need to put their game faces back on. And score some damn goals.

I swear that dumb fake hockey game is the worst for players attending. Totally changes your focus from serious to fooling around.

C'mon kill this one off!

• Cheers 2

Just now, Rip The Mesh said:

Make a call for the sake of making a call / ffs                             

His stick contacted his face, it was pretty obvious on the replay

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

I would like to see Boeser out of our top 6 to be honest. He hasn't skated hard in 2 months. He's such a fantastic player when he moves his skates but he's resorted back to last year Boeser. 

Well it wouldn’t make sense to take out one of our 4 true top 6 players out of the top 6. But it’s almost like he scored 30 and said well that’s a career high for me time to float around again.

• Sad 1

Just now, Gawdzukes said:

I swear that dumb fake hockey game is the worst for players attending. Totally changes your focus from serious to fooling around.

C'mon kill this one off!

Doesn’t that say more about the mentality of the team and how soft they are? Our leaders have been pretty disappointing the last couple of games. Look like they could care less.

Just now, Dr. Crossbar said:

Have always wanted to see Myers have more physicality to his game, use his height, and be a physical threat to offset his mistakes. He's capable but it's not natural to him.

It has been for about a third of the season. I always wonder why players deviate from what makes them successful so often. He should know that's what is making him play well. 

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1