[GDT] Saturday February 10 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Detroit Red Wings - 10:00am PT/1:00pm ET - Detroit

OldFaithfulcap

Just now, Gawdzukes said:

Yeah, the thing with Petey is he's cerebral, he's not a basher. The difference between picking off a couple pucks one game and getting 3 points and looking invisible is not going to be much, even though his effort and execution is the same.

I don't buy that. Some players get under his skin and he gets angry.

• Vintage 1

For all the talk Miller does about playing hard and how not showing up is unacceptable he does a lot of not showing up for parts of games and the frustrating part is that he can dominate shifts. He just seems to lack motivation.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

That's the 2nd man's play.  If you know you pk dpartner is engaging elsewhere, you absolutely do not go puck chasing

Yes, it's hard for me to type my thoughts fast enough lol.

3 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Juulsen's our first star this game. 

🤗

I will have to watch some highlights. 

I didn't wear my new HUGHES jersey for the last game, we lost. I got it on for the third period now...hopefully the jersey goes 2-0-0 after this (kind of glad i didn't soil it with that last loss, heheheh)

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Shouldn't you be on Calgarypuck?

Shouldn’t you. What you love his game the last two games? You can defend his play? He’s a leader on the team and he’s failed in that aspect when the coach has called him and the leaders out.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

For all the talk Miller does about playing hard and how not showing up is unacceptable he does a lot of not showing up for parts of games and the frustrating part is that he can dominate shifts. He just seems to lack motivation.

What? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I don't see that. He's playing a solid shutdown role right now.

Barnburner game !!!

• Like 1