[GDT] Saturday February 10 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Detroit Red Wings - 10:00am PT/1:00pm ET - Detroit

OldFaithfulcap

SO of course my first close look at Juulsen just now he bobbled it in our end almost leading to a full on turnover, and a cluster reaction that still has not settled as i write this. I will take DLC at her word that he was doing well before this though. 

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

Great players can get 3-4 points in one game and not even look like they are putting in a full effort. A guy like Höglander has to grind for every point because he doesn’t have the skill set of Petey. That’s the difference. 

Petey got 3 points in one period but he’s playing average. That’s what you hear. The problem with that is that an average player cannot get 3 points in one period. If they could they wouldn’t be an average player. 

Yes and no. Somebody has to grind so Pete, Brock, Kuzz etc can coast putting up points. It's why the Mikheyev Kuzzi Pete line didn't work. Nobody got their nose dirty. 

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Optimist Prime said:

SO of course my first close look at Juulsen just now he bobbled it in our end almost leading to a full on turnover, and a cluster reaction that still has not settled as i write this. I will take DLC at her word that he was doing well before this though. 

He looked good first 2 periods. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Optimist Prime said:

He really was.

So you have to leave now.   😄

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Optimist Prime said:

He was having a good game.

• Like 1