[PGT] Canucks at Wings - 02/10/24

PhillipBlunt

I can’t handle listening to Rotten Ronnie try to make it all Grieg’s fault by pulling up a little crosschek to McCabe and useless iso with Brodie just saying “ready Morgan?”. Just to make it look like his team mates love him. Juice called him out by saying “stop it Ron m, you’re trying to humanize Rielly to try and lower the upcoming suspension . I couldn’t believe what I was watching 

1 minute ago, Sergiomomesso said:

I can’t handle listening to Rotten Ronnie try to make it all Grieg’s fault by pulling up a little crosschek to McCabe and useless iso with Brodie just saying “ready Morgan?”. Just to make it look like his team mates love him. Juice called him out by saying “stop it Ron m, you’re trying to humanize Rielly to try and lower the upcoming suspension . I couldn’t believe what I was watching 

So cringey…

The only one who isn’t a Leafs homer is Hrudey and he called it how it was. It was worse than previous suspensions late in games so it should be 5 or 6.

2 hours ago, EdgarM said:

A couple of things here, 1) Hockey involves a lot more then just scoring. 2) Chemistry, how many lines do you know have chemistry like their line has?

Hoglander is just finding his game and he will be paid accordingly when the time comes.

Relax you can stop defending yourself you are a pretty good hockey player too. :classic_biggrin:

The issue isn’t even Garland himself.  It’s the money he’s being paid.  No way we can afford to re-sign Petey, Hronek and Lindholm if we are paying a 3rd line winger $5 million, regardless what else he does on the ice.  I think we move Höglander up to teh 3rd line next year and move Garland in the summer.  At least he has positive trade value now…

• Cheers 3

5 minutes ago, Googlie said:

And drew praise from Detroit's broadcasting team "that's a good defenseman there"

Julsen has improved significantly under Footes guidance.Love his physical play and shot blocking..never thought I would say that after his start this season.

• Cheers 1
  • chaos 1

On vacation.  Just saw this hit.. what the fuck am I witnessing? This can’t be real? To me, it looked like he grazed his head at best, and then Raymond’s acting job should get him a razzie award.  2 games? Raymond should be shamed.  Pathetic, what a pathetic weasel. 10 games for being an absolute newborn.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2
  • chaos 1

1 minute ago, EB43 said:

On vacation.  Just saw this hit.. what the fuck am I witnessing? This can’t be real? To me, it looked like he grazed his head at best, and then Raymond’s acting job should get him a razzie award.  2 games? Raymond should be shamed.  Pathetic, what a pathetic weasel. 10 games for being an absolute newborn.

And he was back on the ice soon after and played the rest of the game. Typical bs trash

Edited by OldFaithfulcap
  • Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Garland gets paid 5 times what Höglander does.  So he should have 5 times the assists, not 2…

Goalies get very few points, should they be getting minimum wage?

Or maybe, just maybe there is more to hockey, than points?

Things like a well balanced line up, and players that play well together?

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

The issue isn’t even Garland himself.  It’s the money he’s being paid.  No way we can afford to re-sign Petey, Hronek and Lindholm if we are paying a 3rd line winger $5 million, regardless what else he does on the ice.  I think we move Höglander up to teh 3rd line next year and move Garland in the summer.  At least he has positive trade value now…

That's what I have been saying.To make it so we can sign most you have to let Cole go, Myers if stays gets no more then 3 mill ,trade Garland and teams will be interested.

Next year you hope Podz,Karlson and one ot two are ready so it doesn't hurt the team.

• Cheers 2

25 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

Julsen has improved significantly under Footes guidance.Love his physical play and shot blocking..never thought I would say that after his start this season.

Development has taken a huge positive jump under this mgmt team (real focus on clear communication and putting players in a position to succeed). It could end up being the biggest win for this organization.

• Cheers 1