[GDT] Sunday February 11 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Washington Capitals - 10:30am PT/1:30pm ET - Capital One Arena DC

OldFaithfulcap

4 minutes ago, Devron said:

You could tell right away they were slow out of the gate again. Seemed fitting we’d get scored on right away again 

Yup, it's a crazy. Well let's start the uphill battle again ... but win this time.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Devron said:

Takes the cake. Some people consistently complain about certain players. This dude hates on the Canucks day in day out

Well then you need to learn how to read because I have posted plenty of other things. You just want to focus on the negative aspect. That’s your issue. I am sure I could snip out tons of things you said and always focus on the negative as well. It’s just your prerogative to focus on it.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

3 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

In person generally means a "long" suspension of at least 5 games. Can anyone confirm is this is the case?

I don't see how he gets 5 after Dillon's hit only got 3.  But hey...it's the NHL; they write their

own script for whatever the mood mandates.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Well then you need to learn how to read because I have posted plenty of other things. You just want to focus on the negative aspect. That’s your issue. I am sure I could snip out tons of things you said and always focus on the negative as well.

I’ve posted how they’ve negatively played and rightfully so but you don’t give up. Enjoy the game 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Well then you need to learn how to read because I have posted plenty of other things. You just want to focus on the negative aspect. That’s your issue. I am sure I could snip out tons of things you said and always focus on the negative as well. It’s just your prerogative to focus on it.

Bro, please start cheering for another team. 

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 3