[GDT] Sunday February 11 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Washington Capitals - 10:30am PT/1:30pm ET - Capital One Arena DC

OldFaithfulcap

Just now, stawns said:

Terrible idea because I they go two rounds tops and then no future to boot

Not really an idea as much as I think the ship has sailed. 

The Kuz trade signified that for me. 

We're going for it. now

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

Let's hope PA doesn't spend anore assets, this team isn't at contender status yet.  Just go into the playoffs as is and be happy with the best result they can get

We just had a big shake up to our roster. We're not clicking right now. I'm not worried some adversity is a good thing.

Just now, wai_lai416 said:

I thought the purpose of the lindholm trade was to get a player to play with EP.. and not to give ep more fringe players to play with Hoglanders is ok.. but suter is literally a 4c on a good team.. take away kuzmenko and mik and replace with hoglander and suter while stacking the miller line? Maybe that’s why ep is not committing coz they refuse to give him actual proven good players to play with 

Have they actually tried Hoglander-Petey-Lindholm yet?

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Yes I saw that. It was a great save. I am not sure what going on with our starts lately. How many poor starts in a row need to be a learning lesson for this team?

Think part of it is to do with the early starts... not sure... but all teams go through spells, where it doesn't roll perfectly...