[GDT] Sunday February 11 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Washington Capitals - 10:30am PT/1:30pm ET - Capital One Arena DC

OldFaithfulcap

1 minute ago, TopChed said:

Pete just seems really off. Maybe he needs a rest. He is not playing like the $10m + player I know he can be. 

All our top players seem off. Hughes has done nothing. Miller . Nothing. Boeser. Nothing. Petey. nothing. Lindholm nothing. I am surprised with this many star players playing like poop, all at the same time, that we are tied. We should be thankful our bottom players have come to play.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

1 minute ago, CaptainQuin said:

This game needs another hoggy goal 😜

Wouldn't you rather have an Ovi goal ? if he can score 60 more goals this game he could break the record 

Edited by iinatcc

Tocchet needs to shake up the lines.

Hogz EP Suter

PDG Miller Boeser

DJ Blue Garland

Mik Lindholm Laff

Aman

Lindholm with Miller and Boeser doesn’t seem all that great.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, DisgruntledNucksFan said:

Nils finally becoming what we all been waiting for 

They should but that new guy Lindholm (that we gave up a 1st, a 4th, 2 prospects and a proven 40 goal scorer for) onto that line with Pety and see what they can do.   

Edited by RU SERIOUS
Typo
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

All our top players seem off. Hughes has done nothing. Miller . Nothing. Boeser. Nothing. Petey. nothing. Lindholm nothing. I am surprised with this many star players playing like poop, all at the same time, that we are tied. We should be thankful our bottom players have come to play.

Have you never seen matinee games before? It's always like this. It's their nap time.

• Thanks 2