[GDT] Sunday February 11 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Washington Capitals - 10:30am PT/1:30pm ET - Capital One Arena DC

OldFaithfulcap

5 minutes ago, TopChed said:

Suck it CanuckFanNever

Leave scitan alone ... something, something ... not odiferous ... something something 

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Haha 2

Just now, NucksFan said:

No praise for Miller after complaining about him all game 

Did he play that great, no. He was gifted a pass in the slot by the opposing team. Stop pretending he did something out there. Connor Brown would have scored that goal. Okay maybe not, but it was a great shot on a gift. Great shot Miller!

7 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Well it was a gifted pass. lol. You need those on a hard road trip. Hopefully this is the start of breaking out of the slump. Get the win next game and come home. 3-1-1. Not so bad.

Yeah cause miller's shot was a total dud...

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

Garland and Demko best players today.

Miller credit for not wasting a gold plated giveaway chance.

Good on Hoogs for being ready when Petey makes one of his passes.

Now to not take the Hawks lightly... they are due for a win and will be especially hungry against #1 team... plus a lot of ex-Canucks want payback.

Cowbell aside, Miller will bury 98 out of a 100 of those, goalie had no time to get set and Miller on his strong side for the shot ... money in the bank most of the time, still great to see Miller bury it as it doesn't count unless it rips the mesh. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Did he play that great, no. He was gifted a pass in the slot by the opposing team. Stop pretending he did something out there. Connor Brown would have scored that goal. Okay maybe not, but it was a great shot on a gift. Great shot Miller!

He came through when it counted most that’s all I care about in the end 

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I just posted about this. It was a great shot!

Just need to lighten up some times, don't mind criticism, but it's rare to see positivity even after a win from,Yeah any ways, happy Sunday morning drinks hockey and super bowl later. Tomorrow I got off, let's goooo!

Edited by TNucks1

1 minute ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

By the way all those morons who complain about Petey being lazy.... it was his pressure on the low Caps player which hurried his pass and made it a giveway which won the game. 

I don’t think I’ve ever complained about Petey being lazy, but he always just makes the most boneheaded plays when under pressure

1 minute ago, Rindiculous said:

I don’t think I’ve ever complained about Petey being lazy, but he always just makes the most boneheaded plays when under pressure

Yeah, just like the play which set up Hoogs goal.... Petey under pressure draws 3 Caps to him and slips a pass to Hoogs who then has a direct line to the net.

Real panic under pressure.  🙄