[GDT] Sunday February 11 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Washington Capitals - 10:30am PT/1:30pm ET - Capital One Arena DC

2 minutes ago, Rekker said:

It happens. Teams go through cycles of mistakes and bad habits. Good teams will bare down and turn it around and I'm confident the Canucks will.

Ya. I think it will to. It just feels like ok boys. Time to get going. Miler anytime now. We are all just waiting for the dam to break in terms of our top guns showing up. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

And then Tanev gets hurt and Friedman is a reg

This. I wouldn't mind Tanev, but not if losing Myers. Too much of a gamble considering Tanevs injury history and the fallout to the right side if it happened.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1
  • chaos 1

2 minutes ago, kilgore said:

Myers with another Big Man penalty.

He does get a lot of unfair calls simply because he's bigger and heavier the player he has contact with. 

But on the other hand,, he has to be aware of this. And not put himself into situations to make the refs fall for it again.

Move the feets and play the puck.

Thats so simple to avoid these stupid penalties

Edited by German Canuck
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ya. I think it will to. It just feels like ok boys. Time to get going. Miler anytime now. We are all just waiting for the dam to break in terms of our top guns.

It's new territory for almost all these players, being this good, this late. Tough to not get sidetracked thinking about playoffs. It's all part of getting better as a team and beating adversity. I'm good with some adversity. 

• Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I am still waiting for our top players to show up and show some pride. They just don’t seem to be working hard. Petey at least is skating.

They played in All Star Game…. They are totally spent 😂

1 minute ago, DisgruntledNucksFan said:

How many games did that Dillion guy get for trying to kill that guy from the penguins ? Ian macintyre needs to the the fuck up 

Shill media. 
And  “ game management” aka rigging. 

buttmans legacy 

• Vintage 1

I don’t think I heard Lindholm’s name once in the first period. Defensively, he’s in the right spots but he needs to create more offense. We can’t have everybody in the top 6 looking at the next guy to create a play. 

• Cheers 1