[GDT] Sunday February 11 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Washington Capitals - 10:30am PT/1:30pm ET - Capital One Arena DC

OldFaithfulcap

1 minute ago, DumpnChange said:

I can't believe I'm actually saying this... But I think I'm at the point where I don't believe Petterson is going to be a player that is a main piece in bringing the canucks to the promised land...

Ok, Nostradamus. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, German Canuck said:

Both teams are done. Not a NHL level game at the moment. Aweful to watch 

Well Canucks probably only need 12 wins to make the playoffs. I guess might as well get in and see a wonderful massacre after a first round exit 🤪

Just now, Rindiculous said:

Holy shit Petey needs to be sent to the AHL I think

Not only that he can't stay on his feet.  Watch him closely and you'll see he falls down on 50% of his plays.  I'm no longer of the opinion that he might be playing injured as this has been going on for months, am am now in the camp that thinks his inability to stay on his feet is simply due to him being a pack of bones.

1 minute ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Everytime someone says Petey ... take a drink ...

Of coffee.

He's got 4 points in the last game and a half.

Shows how good he is when he can put up those points while playing less than he is capable of. 

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

What has Miller done this game? Petey is not the only star. I haven’t really heard anyone talk about the other star players as often as Petey gets called out.

I just took two drinks. Thanks.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, BPA said:

Tocchet needs to shake up the lines.

Hogz EP Suter

PDG Miller Boeser

DJ Blue Garland

Mik Lindholm Laff

Aman

Lindholm with Miller and Boeser doesn’t seem all that great.

I remember Bruce putting Petey on the 3rd line behind Horvat and Miller so he could find his game when he was strugglIng. I don't see why Tocchet can't put Lindholm on his own line.  He wouldn't be matched up against the other teams best players.  Get him a chance to get up to speed.  He's been sleepwalking the entire season with the Flames, it might take a bit to get his game back.