[GDT] Sunday February 11 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Washington Capitals - 10:30am PT/1:30pm ET - Capital One Arena DC

OldFaithfulcap

11 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

All our top players seem off. Hughes has done nothing. Miller . Nothing. Boeser. Nothing. Petey. nothing. Lindholm nothing. I am surprised with this many star players playing like poop, all at the same time, that we are tied. We should be thankful our bottom players have come to play.

There was a rumour going around that Matthews and a few other Leafs had the Flu during the All-Star break.. So maybe they caught that?

2 minutes ago, DumpnChange said:

I can't believe I'm actually saying this... But I think I'm at the point where I don't believe Petterson is going to be a player that is a main piece in bringing the canucks to the promised land...

Don't worry about it. Pettersson said a long time ago; I want to be paid. Meaning a big contract when it was available to him. Alvin's choice.

1 minute ago, AussieCanuckinUK said:

their passing has really deteriorated... 

Mentally not engaged.  When they're engaged, their passing is crisp and they generate way more.  They're basically throwing possession away with their bad passing.