[GDT] Sunday February 11 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Washington Capitals - 10:30am PT/1:30pm ET - Capital One Arena DC

OldFaithfulcap

4 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Again.

Petey has four points in the last two games...so far.

He is not playing at his best but damn, some folks are pretty hard on our great Alien. 

Well what does Miller have in those same games? He has not been good. I know I seem I am anti Miller but it’s because I know there is another level to his game and he just seems so out of it lately. People are so hard on Petey but does he have a natural goal scorer with him. Mikeyev and Suter. Don’t think so. Miller:  1 goal in his last four games including this one. No assists. Yet Petey who has four points is the one who is the problem. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Again.

Petey has four points in the last two games...so far.

He is not playing at his best but damn, some folks are pretty hard on our great Alien. 

But remember by next season he's going to command the same money as Jesus

13204650-e1476356599257.webp

• Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, HKSR said:

That's the thing with Miller.  Even if he's not scoring you can see he's battling and getting engaged.

...as long as he stops making those blind passes behind the back (that fail 75% of the time)  he'll be fine.     The constant attempts by him to complete those and failing reminds me of ("Special Ed") Edler's "infamous" slapshots from the point - rebounding off the oponents kneepads in the offensive zone that never worked out but he kept doing them for years- duh!.

Edited by RU SERIOUS
typo
  • Like 2

Just now, Bob Long said:

Looking back, any warning signs?

I think I had two small strokes in the couple days prior and the emergency doc just pushed me through

Other than that, they don't know why......by all their tests (bp, blood work etc) I'm in good health

• Huggy Bear 2
  • Cheers 2