[GDT] Sunday February 11 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Washington Capitals - 10:30am PT/1:30pm ET - Capital One Arena DC

OldFaithfulcap

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

MAGA culture invading Canada 

F*ck, Sat shouldnt re-post those sad sacks of shit.

No real Canadian talks like that. Pathetic garbage. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Just put him on ignore. Whiniest person on the board by far. 

Even after doing that, half of the thread are users responding to his idiot takes. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Not what I was hoping for when I said I wanted the Canucks to play harder.

So I take it you weren't a fan of Friedman holding onto his twig too high and touching Wilson's face with it? 

3 minutes ago, rychicken said:

I haven’t been around much the past month or so as I was in hospital for most of it - sorry for the late message, but wishing you a speedy and full recovery. (Day 37 without coffee for me…tried a sip of the hospital crap and haven’t had any since I’ve been home) 

Hospital coffee is enough to get one to switch to tea. Thank God when I had my stroke they never said I had to stop coffee. High Blood Pressure and Type 2 Diabetes is under control now. Hope you and Stawns are getting better. There's no speed limit on the road to recovery.

• Like 3

Just now, Jaimito said:

Even after doing that, half of the thread are users responding to his idiot takes. 

I know that I gotta stop it.

I think it's just seeking attention. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

Hospital coffee is enough to get one to switch to tea. Thank God when I had my stroke they never said I had to stop coffee. High Blood Pressure and Type 2 Diabetes is under control now. Hope you and Stawns are getting better. There's no speed limit on the road to recovery.

What worked for your blood pressure and type 2?

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

F*ck, Sat shouldnt re-post those sad sacks of shit.

No real Canadian talks like that. Pathetic garbage. 

Watch any news blurb on YouTube, you get the whole gamut of goosestepping morons. (Thank you Sean Connery for that reference.)

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

No recovery. Every day is maintenance day.

• Like 2