[GDT] Sunday February 11 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Washington Capitals - 10:30am PT/1:30pm ET - Capital One Arena DC

OldFaithfulcap

Is it me or do the Canucks look a little tired out there?  They shouldn't be, we had a nice long rest, but maybe the time difference and/or playing at an unusual time is getting to them.  IDK.  GCG!

Just now, Barn Burner said:

That is all on fricken' Myers. A simple clear, and he fucks that up.

Does he have strength? He chips pucks that look like so weak. You just know they are being kept in at the line. Someone who is supposed to have strength looks so weak out there.

9 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

I disagree. The hospital I stayed in had a Tim Hortons, a Starbucks and Second Cup. On second thought…

I was never told nor to drink coffee, im just not for the time being, I have enough anxiety going on

• Like 1

anyone else think the miller/boeser line have been irrelevant for a while now.. outside that one suter game.. they haven't done anything 5v5.. they are still getting a point here and there.. but i believe those are all on PP.. RT needs to figure something out with the lines coz we aint gonna win many games if we have to reply on pp only and the 3rd line for goals

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wai_lai416 said:

anyone else think the miller/boeser line have been irrelevant for a while now.. outside that one suter game.. they haven't done anything 5v5.. they are still getting a point here and there.. but i believe those are all on PP.. RT needs to figure something out with the lines coz we aint gonna win many games if we have to reply on pp only and the 3rd line for goals

Yep but out of our stars who looks like they are on their game? I actually think Petey can be dangerous out there at least. He hasn’t been great but there is a chance at least he could get a point.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

1 minute ago, nux_win said:

Is it me or do the Canucks look a little tired out there?  They shouldn't be, we had a nice long rest, but maybe the time difference and/or playing at an unusual time is getting to them.  IDK.  GCG!

Second game of back to back. 3rd game in 4 nights with STUUUUPID travel between them. And its another fuckin matinee game.