[GDT] Sunday February 11 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Washington Capitals - 10:30am PT/1:30pm ET - Capital One Arena DC

OldFaithfulcap

Happy ffnn Malenstyn Day!

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

I think there's something to that the Canucks All Stars caught the flu at the All Star Game.

Too much Leafs drivel was in the air.

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, Mr Wrong said:

Man, why they have like four commercials playing in a loop?!? Is there no other commercials??

Done that forever super annoying, just mute it and go on CFF

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I think there's something to that the Canucks All Stars caught the flu at the All Star Game.

I have hated the all star break for over 20 years now.  It kills momentum/synergy teams may have.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • chaos 1

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

This is the one thing I think the Canucks need to still have going into the playoffs. A killer instinct on the pp. Another chance to show they have what it takes heading into the playoffs. Bare down!

Playoffs are gonna be a different beast anyways. 

1 minute ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

Garland whiners all over the forum yesterday and today he comes back and is the best player of the game.

Pettersson looking dangerous and continues to contribute and is developing chemistry with Hoogs.

The real problem is the Miller line, Lindholm is not looking like a fit.  Right now for the price they paid, it is not a good trade.  Hopefully he wakes up.

Meanwhile unfortunately Myers is trying to singlehandedly lose the game for the Canucks with his giveaways... reverting to Chaos Giraffe form.

Hopefully Boeser or Miller can get one in this PP and get their line going.

I understand the cap situation but I just can’t see the team trading Garland this offseason.  Hes too much of a spark plug.  

I know Mikheyev should bounce back a year after his knee surgery but I still think he’s the one to go (or they just let Lindholm walk I guess.)

Myers is always going to struggle a bit being asked to do too much when we have 2 of our top defenders out.  It is what it is.  Those are also his 2 best partners on the team.