Zadorov Suspended 2 games

cuporbust

3 hours ago, JeremyCuddles said:

5 and a game was fine. This is now pretty much a 3 game suspension. Cause I am pretty sure this happened decently early into the game. Oh well. What's done is done. The league is in a weird spot now though. If this is 2 games for mistiming a hit, what is Rielly's blatant attempt at taking someone's head off worth?

10 years in Supermax,lol

10 minutes ago, elvis15 said:

Exactly. I'm not a fan of the two games after the circumstances, but the responses here trying to say it was fine are blind homers.

It was totally an illegal hit. Zadorov mistimes it and doesn't end up hitting squarely through the body (any shoulder contact was glancing) so any resulting head contact is illegal. That's how the rule has been for years now. If you don't hit squarely through the body, jump into the hit or otherwise do something illegal (elbow, charging, late, etc) that results in head contact then it's a potentially suspension worthy hit.

People here are just going hard at Raymond for being a diver and that is just the most disgraceful thing to hear from fellow Canucks fans.  

• Vintage 1

31 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

People here are just going hard at Raymond for being a diver and that is just the most disgraceful thing to hear from fellow Canucks fans.  

It was a glance acted up to look worse. I've watched the game closely for over 40 years, that was a sell job.

2 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

It was a glance acted up to look worse. I've watched the game closely for over 40 years, that was a sell job.

Agreed the hit and picture they show is the end of the hit and it was barely a touch,like you said a glance.

The real reason he went down was the head to head in the follow threw which both are responsible for.

Watch frame by frame and you'll see.

It was more of a sell then hit.

• Vintage 1

48 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

Actually it looked like Raymond saw him coming out of the corner of his eye and turned is head away, and the contact was just both their helmet after the actual body hit.... They hit ear vs ear.

Someone should interview Raymond. Does he think this is justice, that sort of thing. I am sure Raymond thinks this was overdone